- BOTANICAL NAME: Acer cissifolium
- PRONUNCIATION: A-ser
- COMMON NAME: Ivy-leafed Maple
- FAMILY: Aceraceae
- NATIVITY: Japan
- GROWTH HABIT: Oval to rounded shape, height and spread from 20' to 30'.
- HARDINESS: USDA Zones
- OPTIMUM GROWING CONDITIONS: Full sun to part shade. Prefers well-drained
- LANDSCAPE VALUE:
- FOLIAGE:Opposite, trifoliate compound leaf, each leaflet could be 1 1/2 to 3"long, ovate or obovate to elliptic shape. Yellow to red fall color.
- BUDS: Terminal bud has reddish purple pubescent , approximately 3/16" long.
- BARK: Smooth bark with gray color on it.