Plant & Soil Sciences
The University of Delaware is leading an interdisciplinary project aimed at unraveling the biology of a durable form of disease resistance in maize.
A grant from the National Science Foundation Plant Genome Research Program (NSF-PGRP) has brought together a team of experts in breeding, genetics, pathology, bioimaging and computer science to generate new knowledge that can be leveraged in the staple crop when breeding for disease resistance.
Please browse through our homepage and meet the highly motivated group of people in our department. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our programs.
Plant and Soil Sciences
531 South College Avenue
152 Townsend Hall
Newark, DE 19716
NEWS & EVENTS
- Complete calendar of events >>
- UD researchers show how beneficial soil bacteria can boost plant immunity
- Dr. Yan Jin receives two USDA grants
- Congratulations to Mark Isaacs for receiving the John Warren Excellence in Leadership and Service Award
- Dr's Bais and Sherrier labs research how to reduce arsenic in the soil
- UD's Sparks to chair national soil science committee
- News Archive >>