Please join us online for the Longwood Graduate Program Annual Symposium,
The Panda and The Public Garden: Reimagining Our Conservation Story
Friday, March 2, 2012 from 9:00 AM – 4:10 PM EST.
Please remember that the Webcast is FREE and is an enhanced Powerpoint presentation. There will be no video of the speakers.
All sessions will be streamed live in our Adobe Connect meeting room.
Please refer to the Symposium web page for the session schedule.
To login to the webinar successfully, please do the following:
1. If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, please complete the Adobe Connect Connection Test: click here
2. 15 minutes prior to 9:00 AM EST click this link to join the meeting:
3. Enter as a Guest. Type your full name along with your organization (i.e. John Smith – Great Gardens)
4. You will be connected to the audio portion of the Webinar using your computer’s speakers (VoIP). Headphones are recommended. You have to complete the following steps to activate audio:
1) Click on Meeting in the top menu bar
2) Click on Audio Set Up Wizard
Thank you for your interest in the Longwood Graduate Program Annual Symposium. We look forward to your participation online.