Facilities Reservations - Newark Campus
Numerous rooms are available for use by faculty members, staff members, and student groups. The information below outlines the ways in which these rooms can be reserved.
- To request a room for a course, please work through your department scheduling coordinator.
- The following departmental conference rooms are available. Please contact ANFS for TNS 049; PLSC for TNS 156, and ENWC for TNS 256.
- If you are interested in reserving Conference Rooms 233 or 115 Townsend Hall, please call (302) 831-2501
or e-mail Debbie Hall.
- Reservation of the Commons, or any other room, does not automatically include use of the outside grounds spaces and/or UD Botanic Gardens. To check the availability of these spaces, you must email Jenny McDermott (email@example.com) AND Melinda Zoehrer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability and receive approval for use of the outdoor area(s).
- To schedule any other TNS, WOR, or FGL room (not listed above) for non-class use, please email your request to Carol Brower at email@example.com.