Teaching - former courses taught
- Ph.D. Agricultural Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 1976.
- M.S. Entomology and Applied Ecology, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 1971.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Lafayette College, Easton, PA 1969.
- Electricity For Engineering Technology
- Food Engineering Technology
- Electronics and Microprocessors
- Plant Layout and Materials Handling
- Engineering Aspects of Agricultural Processing
- Engineering aspects of mushroom production: Evaluation and renovation of air flow patterns in growing rooms. Odor management for mushroom substrate farming.
- American Mushroom Institute
- Northeast Agricultural and Biological Engineers Conference
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers
Lomax, K. M. and Don Wright. 2009. Odor Emission Chemistry for Mushroom Substrate.Mushroom News 57(8): 16-18.
Lomax, K. M. 2001. Air Duct Design for Mushroom Production.
Mushroom News 49(1): 4-9.