Applied Economics & Statistics | Faculty
Patricia S. Barber
- Ed.D., University of Florida, 1989
- M.S., Purdue University, 1977
- B.S., University of Alabama, 1971
- AGED 480/680, Career & Technical Education Materials & Approaches I
- AGED 481/681, Career & Technical Education Materials & Approaches II
- AGED 425/625, Agriculture Leadership Tools & Techniques
- AGED 430/630, Working with Advisory Councils
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Delaware Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Epsilon Sigma Phi
- Delaware Association of Agriculture Educators
- National Association of Agriculture Educators
- American Association of Agriculture Educators
Barber, P.S. & Scheib, S. (2008). (April, 2008). Advisory Councils: A Handbook for Organizing and Supporting an Effective Advisory Council for Agriculture and Extension Education. AGED AR08-01, Newark, Delaware: University of Delaware, Department of Applied Economics & Statistics.
Barber, P.S. (2004). Financial Management for Volunteers. Delaware Cooperative Extension, (CES) unnumbered publication, University of Delaware.
Barber, P.S. (2002). Continuous Quality Improvement Facilitation Guide. Delaware CES unnumbered publication, University of Delaware.
Barber, P.S. (1998). Program Development Overview: Handbook for Cooperative Extension. CES unnumbered publication, University of Delaware.
Fleming, W. F. and Barber, P.S. (1994) “Supervisor’s Guide to Effective Discipline for County Employees in the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service and the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Program” in Administrative Handbook for County Employees. Raleigh, North Carolina: North Carolina State University,
North Carolina State University CES, unnumbered, Appendix F.
Barber, P.S. (1990) Occupational Stressors and Work Behavior Types of Cooperative Extension Service Mid-Managers. (Doctoral dissertation, University of Florida, 1989). Dissertation. Abstracts International, 51, 689A.
Barber, P.S. (1989, January/February). Making Money Behave. Farming, p. 15. New Hope: Ohio.
Barber, P.S. (1988, November/December). Personal tax management. Farming, p. 12., New Hope: Ohio
Barber, P.S. (1988, September/October). Nutritious brown bag lunches. Farming, p. 14. New Hope: Ohio
Barber, P.S. (1988) “Suggestions for Successfully Completing the 4-H National Report Form.” University of Florida, CES unnumbered.
Barber, P.S. (1988) Making Money Behave. Educational Materials booklet for credit clients, University of Florida, CES unnumbered.