Applied Economics and Statistics
Titus Awokuse, chair of the Department of Applied Economics and Statistics (APEC), was accepted for the Fall 2013 Food Systems Leadership Institute (FSLI), an executive leadership development program for academia, industry, and government. The FSLI enhances personal and professional development by emphasizing leadership competencies, skills for organizational change, and a broad, interdisciplinary perspective of food systems.
Read more on CANR Connect >>
Welcome to our department's website. We are blessed with exceptional people - talented students, distinguished faculty, and excellent staff. To learn more about our undergraduate and graduate degree programs and our faculty members' activities, please click here.
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our programs.
Department of Applied Economics and Statistics
213 Townsend Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Interdisciplinary study shows honey producers how to market their product
- Kent Messer named Unidel environmental chair
- Environmental careers
- Steve Hastings' China Trip Travel Log
- CANR’s Thompson interns at Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Pan credits UD Statistics Program for preparing him for DuPont career
- News Archive >>