Applied Economics and Statistics
An interdisciplinary team from the University of Delaware was one of six finalists from universities across America selected to compete in the Capital One Modeling Competition held in the financial corporation’s headquarters in McLean, Va.
The final six teams were chosen from a field of 33 universities and, in addition to UD, included Ohio State University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, which fielded two teams, Texas A&M University and Southern Methodist University. Read More...
Welcome to our department's website. We are blessed with exceptional people - talented students, distinguished faculty, and excellent staff. To learn more about our undergraduate and graduate degree programs and our faculty members' activities, please click here.
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our programs.
Department of Applied Economics and Statistics
213 Townsend Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Titus Awokuse Accepted for the APLU national Food Systems Leadership Institute
- Graduate Research Assistantships in Agricultural and Research Economics
- Interdisciplinary study shows honey producers how to market their product
- Kent Messer named Unidel environmental chair
- Environmental careers
- Steve Hastings' China Trip Travel Log
- CANR’s Thompson interns at Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Pan credits UD Statistics Program for preparing him for DuPont career
- News Archive >>