Animal and Food Sciences
In 2009, 14 students from the University of Delaware’s College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) were accepted into veterinary schools.
The group included an impressive array of highly decorated students whose accolades included being named Science and Engineering Scholars and members of UD's Panel of Distinguished Scholars, receiving dean's awards, earning honors degrees with distinction, completing impressive internships, and demonstrating dedicated participation in college and University activities and organizations.
Please browse through our homepage and meet the highly motivated group of people in our department. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our programs.Department of Animal & Food Sciences
044 Townsend Hall
531 S. College Ave.
Newark, DE 19716
Phone: (302) 831-2524
- Students find poultry career opportunities at the International Production and Processing Expo
- Senior Picnic - Let the 6th Annual Hungry Games Begin
- Animal Science Club wins NESA quiz bowl competition
- UD grad student sets up collaborative research with Brazil's UFLA
- Lutz credits UD for setting her on path to livestock career
- News archive >>