Plant & Soil Sciences | Learning Goals
- Students will evaluate sustainable practices related to the preservation of the environment within their field of study.
- Students will analyze the ways in which people, plants and soils interact with the overall environment so as to promote the conservation of natural resources.
- Students will analyze plant and soil processes from the molecular to the landscape scales.
- Students will create clear and articulate oral and written presentations.
- Students will analyze the role that plants and soils play in human experiences so as to promote the responsible management of the environment.
- Students will evaluate the applications of their field of study to the broader regional, national and global economy.