Instructions for submitting soil samples via USPS web site
You can use the following instructions to ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) web site:
- Go to the USPS web site: https://www.usps.com/
- Select / Click on "Ship A Package".
- Select / Click on "Ship Now".
- Select "Unites States (Domestic Mail)" from the drop-down menu.
- Select / Click on "Print A Shipping Label Now".
- Enter your Username and Password, and Select / Click on "Sign In". If you do not have an Username / Password, Select / Click on "Sign Up Now".
- Enter Ship To Address as follows:
UD Soil Testing Program
Department of Plant and Soil Sciences
152 Townsend Hall
531 South College Avenue
Newark, DE 19716-2170
DO NOT INCLUDE "UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE" IN THE ADDRESS.
- Enter Package Details.
- Choose Ship Date.
- Select / Click on "Next: Choose a Service".
- Select the service you wish to use.
- Review & Pay.
- Print Label.
Copyright © 2012 Last Updated 9/04/2012